Human beings are curious.
As you, I am also very curious. I like to see who took the action to check my profile. And Linkedin makes it easy to see. If you are a free user of Linkedin, you can see 5 of your viewers, while if you pay Linkedin, you can see back to 90 days.
If you want to see more, you need to use a Chrome extension. Are you interested? If yes, comment here, and I tell you :)
But except of this 90 days archive of profiles, Linkedin give more.
- YOU CAN FIND HERE the Who's viewed your profile.
- LEFT TAB where the viewers are from (company, location)
- RIGHT TAB what they do (position, industry)
I am not really sure if this is worth paying for. Looks great, and very fancy. If you are in sales, purchaser, or one who is looking for job, than yes, you really should know who was curious. Otherwise, you don't really need this.
- If you already wrote a Linkedin long form post (blog), you can see the stats here.
- How you rank for profile isn't that important, shiny, but I don't really care how better or lower am I ranked.