Linkedin is getting more and more a design platform. I mean a platform with high end design. Some didn't experience it yet, but some lucky ones did.
Yesterday I've showed Linkedin to a customer of mine, and she told me, her Linkedin looks different, and then Daniel ROZSI asked me today (November 25, 2014), if Linkedin plans any visual changes. So I decided to write this post.
So lets see what I mean:
There are 11 arrows above.
Starting with the first, pointing to my name (will point to your name on your Linkedin Home Page) and I follow clockwise:
- You can fins your Name, a part of your Professional Headline and in blue: Improve your profile, what you can always improve :)
- 9 people viewed your profile the past day, says the Linkedin. So if I check Whos viewed your profile twice a day, you can see them all. And there is no point for paying Linkedin, for this feature.
- You can follow your ranking on your Home page
- Now I can keep in touch in 15 ways, and if you click on the big blue figure (the 15), you'll get to the Connections / Keep in Touch site, where you can read:
A healthy professional life starts with healthy relationships
- Shows the next connection I can greet. There are 3 ways to great your connections:
- Wish a Happy Birthday
- Congratulate to a Work Anniversary
- Congratulate to your connection's New Position
- Here is an advertisement, your could be here too.
- Your latest Activity
- Story you can't miss on LinkedIn Pulse
- Story you can't miss
- And an other story you can't miss
- The new Linkedin Pulse logo
- And I forgot one arrow, which should point on the update box, asking you What's on your mind?